Information We Collect
We may collect information (including name, address, telephone number, email address, device location, transaction information, credit card information) when you:
- Place an order on our Web site
- Return an item or make an exchange
- Inquire about our services
- Create an account at yellowbryk.com
- Sign up for Yellowbryk email updates
We maintain the data that you provide us, along with a record of your purchases, in a secure database.
Using Information We Collect
At Yellowbryk, we always want to provide you with the best possible shopping experience and fulfill your orders exactly as you've requested. To do this, we collect information that allows us to:
- Process and track your order
- Provide the services you request
- Contact you about the status of an order
- Send you Yellowbryk email updates
- Identify your product and service preferences
- Customize our communications to you
- Provide information concerning product recalls or products you have purchased
- Improve our merchandise selection and customer service
Information We Share with Others
We contract with other companies to provide certain services, including name and address verification, email distribution, market research, third party advertising, promotions management and payment processing. We provide these companies with only the information they need to perform their services and work closely with them to ensure that your privacy is respected and protected. These companies are prohibited by contract from using this information for their own marketing purposes or from sharing this information with anyone other than Yellowbryk.
On rare occasions, we may disclose specific information upon governmental request, in response to a court order, or when required by law to do so. We may also share information with companies assisting in fraud protection or investigation. We do not provide information to these agencies or companies for marketing or commercial purposes.
A cookie is a small data file stored by your Web browser on your computer. Cookies enable you to place an order on our Web site. They also allow us to enhance and personalize your online shopping experience, so the information you receive is more relevant to you.
- Remember what items are in your Shopping Cart
- Recognize you when you return to our Web site
- Enables faster checkout, if you have created an account at yellowbryk.com
- Study how our customers navigate through our Web site and which products they request in site searches
How We Use Email
When you provide us your email address, we will email you as necessary to process your order, respond to a request or provide customer service. For example, after you place an order at Yellowbryk.com, you will receive an email confirmation and a link to download your purchase.
Links to Other Sites
Occasionally we provide links on our Web site to other sites to enhance the functionality and shopping experience. These sites operate independently of Yellowbryk and have established their own privacy and security policies. For the best online experience, we strongly encourage you to review these policies at any site you visit.
It is our intent to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you. We use a variety of current technologies and processes for protection of our customer data. We limit the information we provide to outside companies with whom we contract to only what they need to carry out their responsibilities. It is our practice to use encryption whenever we receive or transmit sensitive data. When you make a purchase or create an account on our Web site, your transactional information is transmitted in a safe, encrypted format.