Revit Text Styles using "architectural fonts" that mimic the "hand lettered" look.
- A set of 12 Revit Text Styles - each with 4 popular sizes premade: 3/32, 1/8, 3/16, 1/4
- Each font includes not just text, but the Revit Dimension Styles, so everything is consistent.
- All fonts are standard Windows fonts - eliminating the complications associated with custom fonts
- This Revit Project File includes Detail Views for easy insertion of selected style(s) into your project or template
- 12 Detail Views - one for each Text Style font
- One Quick-Reference detail view showing all styles next to each other.
- One Comparison detail view for side-by-side comparison
- Sample sentences showing All Caps, Mixed Case and all Lower Case
- Letters and Numbers in 4 popular sizes
- Sample Dimension Styles
- Windows Architectural Fonts included:
- AR CENA
- Bradley Hand ITC
- Comic Sans MS
- Kristen ITC
- Lucinda Handwriting
- MV Boli
- Segoe Print
- Stylus BT
- Viner Hand ITC
File Size: 444 KB or less (depending on version)
Version: Revit 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016